WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday Movies...




4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Wow!
And I mean: WOW !
I did not know that a horse (and a pony) could actually love to exercise/play by rocking like these two do.
And I'd love to meet that woman and learn more about the proper ways to take care of these beautiful creatures that are the bees.
Thanks a million for sharing these videos, my friend!

Infidel753 said...

"But luckily I had an extra queen on me....." Yes, everyone should carry specialized insects around with them at all times. You never know when one will come in handy.

ChrisA said...

The cats and the equids were cute,
but the bees were more interesting
by far!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You are very welcome.