WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 29, 2023

2023.1229.0005...

Flex










8 comments:

Xersex said...

what muscles!!!

Cdadbr said...

This man is AWESOME! Great torso, but when he flexes those thighs . . . total beauty! A great total package without being a "body builder" per se. Thanks, Rick! Happy Hew Year!

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - Same to you!

Anonymous said...

His name is Flex (Next door studios)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:48pm - Thank you for his name!

Luke said...

Wow, what he must look like stiff!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fuck, let me at him. Not only good looking, but that delicious looking cock and those wonderful loose balls. Wow!!!!!

Bobby b said...

Now! He's what I wanted for CHRISTMAS 🎄