WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 14, 2023

2023.1214.0004...








7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd make it rain dollar bills and more especially with my mouth for that big Whopper up on the bar.

Big Dude said...

Double cock shadow in Pic #5....cool!

Cdadbr said...

#8 is from a photo magazine from to Al Parker and a particular film he made in the earlier 1970s or so. He has car trouble near a small western USA town and is arrested by the two deputies. Lot of hot action between HOT males! That was one of my cherished mags from back then, and later. Thanks for the memories!

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - I remember that movie.

Anonymous said...

Fyn vintage fysikk-portrette en eksplisiete scener uit fuk-films.
So dekadent en prokotiv in hul tyd.
- Praetorius

uptonking said...

Al Parker in Prison! Adore. Lots of great vintage. Thanks, Rick.

Anonymous said...

I like that short shorts, my uncle used those, command!!