WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

2023.1212.0007...


I've managed to schedule the first three posts for tomorrow and then Blogger decided to stop loading images. I'll give it a break for a few hours to see if they get it straight­ened out.

5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Yep.
Back from work I decided, as usual, to check on what my fellow bloggers had published, only to see that almost half of the posted pictures were returning an error.
It seems mostly sorted out at this time, but with Blogger... well, you never know.
Hoping this was just a temporary little glitch.

BatRedneck said...

P.S.: I just prepared my tomorrow's post. Uploading the pictures went right, as did the preview of the post.
So all seems back to normal.
Fingers crossed, though...

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Thanks for letting me know. At 5:00am your time, I gave it a try and all went well.

Infidel753 said...

Possibly an unrelated problem, but it looks like your first few January 12 posts have disappeared.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - Thanks. I checked and there's a couple missing. WTF?!