WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

20231210.0006...










5 comments:

Big Dude said...

When you blow a dude, it's nice if his cock tastes like beer. And I like the last shot. That guy has his buddy's whole rod down his throat. Truly admirable.

Mistress Maddie said...

That last picture...is HOT!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said.

Wow great "oral" presentation Rick!!

Ah heck, I'm sticking with my stock answer: " Men are most happy when they have COCKS in their mouths!!" Well maybe I would add another line. Men are most happy with they have a warm, wet mouth on their cock.

#1) LMAO!! Well, they do say boys will do anything for a beer.

Oh I so can identify with most of the men here. Once I know a dude will let me have his meat, I close my eyes and go to "work". After I swallow his gravy, I stand up, open my eyes, and say THANK YOU:) I think it's the only polite thing to say for a cockwhore like me. He will get extra points when he says to me "Thank-you, that was great!!"

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Your comment reminded me of what a friend of mine once said: "Most men just want to get their dick wet."

Xersex said...

#7 so lucky!