WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 09, 2023

2023.1209.0005...

Steve Kelso







Zaro Rossi



8 comments:

Big Dude said...

I had a tape from Colt of Kelso jerking his fine dick and shooting his sploot. I get hard just remembering it.

Cdadbr said...

By the time the 1980s arrived, I had better-discovered the "arcade" scene in Dallas. I had also discovered Kelso and his great look. A look that somewhat inspired me in my workout program. One Saturday, he was doing a public appearance at a local video business. I was shocked to discover that our heights were within ONE inch! Seeing him shirtless in person further motivated me to emulate his look, although I was a bit harrier. Still motivation that a guy of about 5'6" could look so good. I could get close, but not "there". Still, Kelso holds a special place in my heart. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Bel homme Zaro Rossi par Dave Martin 1953/54
Vous devriez afficher une galerie de ses photos physiques.
- Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Cuántas pajas me habré hecho con videos de Kelso🍌🥵👀💋♥️

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:49pm - ¡Me hiciste reir!

Xersex said...

Great vintage guys and yes, he's worthy of several wanks

Jimbo said...

AGES ago, trading on his Colt Studio success, Steven Kelso had a blog he called "Hairway to Steven." Love that!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Good for him!