WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 01, 2023

2023.1201.0007...

In Memoriam
Sandra Day O'Connor





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apologies Rick and all! Being here in the UK I wasn’t personally aware of the significant role and history of this obviously fine lady until I researched her history! One fine lady, whose presence I’m sure had only been for the greater good. May she rest in peace and society and politics be the stronger for her life and input.
Regards to all,
🇬🇧GayBob

SickoRicko said...

GayBob - No need to apologize!

stache said...

I think she surprised Reagan with how moderate she was.

James Dwight Williamson said...

Not. Usual commenter , I really like the blog . She was the deciding vote In Bush V Gore in 2000 and she gave the election to Bush . She was uninformed about AIDS and a Reagan appointee. He was the most anti gay President of our lifetime at the time we needed
him most. She did break a barrier. She is in hell if there is one with Henry Kissinger.

mark1147 said...

Right on, James -- her moderation was relative, and her flaws were consequential (to put it mildly). I'm sure her good qualities were genuine and she was genial to all, and certainly she was competent and accomplished. But the evils she helped to thrive live on.

Yo Henry, yer girlfriend's arrived!