WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2023.1129.0002...




3 comments:

whkattk said...

Ted Cruz is an idiot, a coward, and smarmy. I sure hope the voters in TX have learned that and get rid of him this time around.

VRCooper said...

Ted Cruz should keep his hands off others' dicks and play toys. What does he know? Can you imagine that hovering over you?

The last one is spot on. Let's try working on additional flavors-craft beer, bourbon, Cheetos...

Xersex said...

last one.
I know the same thing said in another way (at least in Italy): if a man could become pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.