WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 28, 2023

2023.1028.0006...









5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Ah, cock teasers. I would pull that jock off the man in the last picture, and grab that towel away from the man in no. 6.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Give me a break!! This goes way beyond "teezing", it's damn torture for us guys into guys.

#3) Oh young man let me give you some advice. Watch out for men who find the pits exotic and while I'm giving advice some of us go ga-ga over "treasure trails. We have been known to attack (now settle down, it's in a good kind of way.

#4) That chest, those tiny pointy man nips, someone give me a cold cloth.

#5) Sure gloat you bastard, with your skimpy underwear and those gorgeous man legs of yours.

#6) The only thing bluer than that pool water, your eyes, and your towel is the blue balls I'm going to leave you with for being such a "teez"!!!

#7) Oh just because you have great traps, beautiful veiny biceps, a nice hairy chest and a treasure trail that just won't quit, I'm supposed to get on my knees? Well think again, because if you look down, I already have my mouth open.

Last pic) Curses, curses to you and your thick hairy wrist, strong hands, and that little dog too, (well not so little)

Thanks Rick (I think)!! Now I'll probably rub one out, and then nap, instead of enjoying this high 70 degree day. Possibly a record high, for this time of year.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Aw, you could do both!

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🍭 Specimens

Xersex said...

virility at his zenith