WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 21, 2023

2023.1021.0001...



2 comments:

Big Dude said...

The last two sum up Nazipublican philosophy to a tee.

JiEL said...

With the Retrumplikkkans not even able to elect a speaker in the house, how can they even think that Americans will be confident that they will govern and help all of you?

With all what is going on in USA since 2016 it shows that the American experiment and OLD Constitution isn't no more in phase with American 21st century society.