WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

2023.1014.0007...

1910 Sailors


(Notice this fellow is the one from the lower-left
corner of the previous image.)

5 comments:

JiEL said...

I always had a crush one sailers as I have an uncle, Roland, who was in the Canadian Royal Navy and did have a «Bruce Willis» look with a nice tatoo of an ancre on his left arm.

Sailors like the last one are so sexy.

bobbert said...

Come cheer up, my lads! 'tis to glory we steer!
Heart of Oak spirit and all that!
Love our 🇬🇧 Royal Navy, great traditions and brave souls, regards to all, from UKBob

SickoRicko said...

UKBob - Nice to hear from you!

Xersex said...

some lovers, definitely. I imagine they fucked each other's asses on ships. And I don't see anything wrong with it!

Jimbo said...

I found a pair of pants like those first two guys are wearing in an Army/Navy surplus store in the Flatiron District back in the 80s. LOVED 'em! They fit like a dream (and got me no end of favorable attention, too!).