WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 13, 2023

2023.1013.0006...

In Memoriam
Mark Goddard









I used to have such the hots for him.

8 comments:

hsgisme said...

You weren't alone, Rick! Don was so hot on Lost in Space!

Sean Kelly said...

The only reason I watched Lost in Space. My little boy self had such a crush on him.

JiEL said...

Same here, I never missed Lost in Space when I was young and had a big crush on him.
RIP Mark.

PS. Do you know how old he was?

Thomas said...

The NY Times obituary said he was 87. Mark Goddard, a Star of the ’60s Series ‘Lost in Space,’ Dies at 87 https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/arts/television/mark-goddard-dead.html?unlocked_article_code=r2TJG0WsuJZpm2h3F5Dc_IbgiGUR2wqyXzDgxeEAh2FkCaApD_hnm8TedjNIFGMJXkRTTx2DNbdD5mZDWXqVroCYTrGOAjxCuAid6H9edgkc35la9rDi52nDxtTH1kbb2i5C8Ofk3vMZFX0YOR0Bfe1BFMj8V5cs4dj99OPh_yjGbZhS6FoAbecyr1xE2jJy5O4mNknUY6rTv2JCqIsjBou3Zo8Gc02NTs6UBfBdR2uryqu4xJxauH5Pnb0GdJuSnNiZPyYCBwScjbTfabSxkeF-T1QxWHgwqdZr6X07-miitTTuYLyOf9vmEuN2s2UVVqceSsR33KNCBUHmRLtRQhz5Og&smid=nytcore-android-share

SickoRicko said...

Thomas - Thank you for the link.

stache said...

Mark's not in this but I love this mashup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up0y7kAQi5M

I always figured Don and Judy were boinking below deck. They were both so gorgeous.

SickoRicko said...

Stache - Thanks, that was fun.

Xersex said...

I used to have such the hots for him.

I can understand you