WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 07, 2023

2023.1007.0006...













6 comments:

Big Dude said...

That is one massive cock on the last guy.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1,2) Some dudes just look ruggedly handsome with long hair, this in one of them. I'd love to have some fun in the sun with him. Oh and I'd show him how I play with beach balls:)

Last pic) Wow, Superman has one THICK Dick and fat balls.

Rad said...

The guy on the surf board (first two pics) looks like the model in the splash-page for the "Stiff Oaks and Acorns" adult blog. I wonder if that is him? Very hot!

Anonymous said...

Superman daddy

Anonymous said...

I love vintage guy #1

Xersex said...

love every dick here