WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 07, 2023

2023.1007.0002...






This last one looks to me like a
cleverly photographed model.

5 comments:

Big Dude said...

I agree about the last one, Rick.

fullmoonma said...

If you zoom in you'll see traces of footings under two deck support columns though...

Milleson said...

It's genuine, Rick, located in New Zealand, contains 4 bunk beds and people can stay there, part of their parks program.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Honest to goodness, I would be a happy man living in the first cabin/house!! Nature walks, swimming, the dogs could walk without leashes. Maybe a mountain man would come and visit for a "cup of tea" every now and then. OH yes, I could live here.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks! I can always count on you to have the answer.