WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 02, 2023

2023.1002.0007...







5 comments:

Xersex said...

great graphic art

Cdadbr said...

Some great artwork!

ChrisA said...

I think you have a Paul Cadmus work in here,
but I don't recognizes the other artists. An
inquiring mind wants to know!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fuck, yes I spelt it out.

Now this is my idea of fine masculine artwork.

Jimbo said...

AGAIN--

I don't know. Art, but i know what I like!

Thanks, Rick!