WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

2023.0930.0006...









6 comments:

Alejandro said...

Wonderful men, Wonderful & beautiful cocks !!!! Congratulation
Ale from Chile

SickoRicko said...

Alejandro - Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow Rick some hot men:)

I take #1 for the main course and all the others for side orders.

Cdadbr said...

Some great danglings! Meat and potatoes for everybody! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

# 9- Rick Wolfmier 1979-80 beauté masculine à la Jim French
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Xersex said...

love #1 & #2