WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

2023.0930.0002...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cities, counties, states and the feds have plenty of unused land, they could use mobile homes new and used for the homeless and park them on that land.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:56pm - There are all kinds of good options that are not be utilized.