WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 23, 2023

2023.0923.0004...








4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Hot! I've only stroked my dick about six times and pre-cum is oozing out. I'll be shooting my load sooner than usual.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#6) WOW, WOULDN'T MIND ONE BIT IF HE CAME "DRESSED" like that on the trails that I walk.

#7) Holy foot long Batman, can we go to the Dairy Queen for lunch?

Ivan Flint said...

That 4-photo set guy is stunning

JDH said...

#1 is enticingly charming,
#2 is a very nice assortment of views
#4 is tantalizing
#6 would be delightful to find on a trail
#7 would be great to play with