WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 22, 2023

2023.0922.0003...

Art Deco



8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Love the last advertisement. Art Deco meets science fiction.

LeftField said...

You can get the full film on Netflix (I think it was Netflix). Maybe it was Criterion. They found enough of the old celluloid to repair it!

Anonymous said...

Criterion.

SickoRicko said...

LeftField & Anon - Thank you.

Jimbo said...

Even in its current, degraded state, I still love Manhattan.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Jerry will be there soon for five days, visiting his two brothers, and some friends.

Jimbo said...

Please give him my best, Rick. I hope he has a great time!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Will do, thanks!