WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 18, 2023

2023.0918.0005...




4 comments:

Xersex said...

you're labelling a lot of pics that you could label as artistic as well.

Big Dude said...

Beautiful! I dig the male form. A LOT!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Very hot set!!!!! I like be tied up like that too. It was Leather and S&M weekend at the Woods this weekend, so I saw all sorts of things!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh handsome, you might not be able to see what I'm going to do to you, but you sure will feel it. Promise it will be pleasurable.