WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

2023.0916.0006...







4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice to see some hairy fuckers. For breakfast, I'll have no.3 and no. 5. A man's gotta start his day with a nice hot mouthful of male essence, right? Of course I am not adverse to catching a mouthful from any of the others...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ah, the scent of a man, I love it!!

Thanks Rick.

Anonymous said...

Hairy men have scent of a man

Xersex said...

love your furry mood!