WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

2023.0916.0004...









6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Whattaya think, Maddie? You start at one end, I'll start at the other. We'll meet in the middle, cocksuck each other, and then continue down the line til we both have a nice jizx breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) What a cutie, and the perfect sized cock!!

Last pic) First a little kiss, then a nibble on his sweet little man nips, THEN I'm going to devour his beautiful chocolate covered 🍌!

Anonymous said...

#2 and 3 to me

Jimbo said...

#2 is. adorable former model Will Grant. Looks VERY different now.

Gorgeous me, Rick. Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You're very welcome.

Xersex said...

#1 artistic!