WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 09, 2023

2023.0909.0005...









7 comments:

hsgisme said...

He can fill my tank!

BatRedneck said...

Oh My! I'd like him to fulfill each and every sexual fantasy of mine.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Suddenly I have the urge to buy a king size box of
chocolate whoppers, and have them melt in my mouth!!! 😋!!!

Anonymous said...

Un oncle décédé a décrit avoir regardé un spectacle de sexe en direct sur l'ile de la Martinique dans les 1950's. Un homme noir bien doté et en garçon français ayant des relations sexuelles intenses. Scandaleuse alors, passé aujourd-hui.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:57am - Wow, ça devait ĂȘtre trĂšs chaud !

Xersex said...

what sexy guy!

Bobby b said...

Black 🌈 Magnificent