WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 01, 2023

2023.0901.0004...

Chale












4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Great close up of his hard cock, and the jizz shots.

Mistress Maddie said...

I aint passin that up!

Have a good Labor Day...I'm for the Woods Campground till next week.

BatRedneck said...

His dick and foreskin would definitely get me in Indiana Jones mood in search of the nectar of life...

Anonymous said...

Great frenulum