WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

2023.0829.0002...



3 comments:

Big Dude said...

Amen. And fuck every Nazipublican on every level.

JiEL said...

USA's justice system is TOO slow...
Funny because IF he would have been a «normal not wealthy black or brown man he would be already in jail waiting for his trial in court.

Milleson said...

@Big Dude - I hope you see this and I know you won't take this wrong: if nothing else, you're consistent with this comment!!! I love you Man and appreciate your passion. Every time I read this from you, I can feel the endorphins being released and the blood pressure coming down. Oh yes, there are laughs, lots and lots of laughing. I'm still filled with hope that they have enough concrete evidence this time to throw all the guilty parties in the slammer for years. A precedent has to be set this time to show any of us that this combative behavior will never be tolerated in this country with any individual, including a former President!