WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 28, 2023

2023.0828-0008...



Jerry and me taking a break at the laundromat.

6 comments:

VRCooper said...

I would want to sit next to them...I know they have stories to tell...X Rated ones at that...

Anonymous said...

That’s gorgeous!

VoenixRising said...

That. Is. Fabulous!

I'm stealing it for my blog header collection!

Milleson said...

I wanna be one of them when I grow up. Well, you know what I mean.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I'm glad y'all liked it.

Mistress Maddie said...

I didn't recognize you with clothes on.