WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

2023.0827.0006...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh yeah, some nice "TLC" going on in this affection posting Rick!

Well my "boy toy" and I are back to our Sunday night "get togethers" , so indeed some of these pics will ring true for me tonight.#1 and #10 especially!!! Well#10 after he has done the deed.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm very happy for you.

Jimbo said...

There was this movie AGES ago (I wish I could remember the deets but I DO remember this) and in it a very sophisticated woman is forced by arrangement to be with a very studly but countrified man who she feels is beneath her in every possible way. Sex is somehow part of the arrangement and she's dreading it but on the first night, after she awkwardly gets into bed, he curls up on top of her naked with his head on her breast and proceeds to drift off. Baffled, she asks, "What's this position called?" and he replies, "Tenderness." At first she just looks bewildered but then she kind of melts and surrenders to it.

Tenderness. Sorely lacking these days. Thanks for the lovely examples, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome. That must have been a neat movie.