WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 11, 2023

2023.0811.0004...







4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Jesus Joseph and Mary, from the first picture I knew he was going to have a hell of a cock and those underwear. These pictures have gotten me rock hard, just thinking of all the naughty things I do to him. He is just beautiful!

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I agree!

Big Dude said...

I just released my tension looking at this cock.

mrpeenee said...

just thinking about my bits bouncing around a hot iron makes me so anxious.