WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

Saturday Movies...




6 comments:

Cdadbr said...

The last one is definitely an optical delusion. If it had the drain there, too.

uptonking said...

Agree with Cdadbr. Too cool...

Milleson said...

The tree-climbing snake is horrifying! Thanks a lot! Now when I go out, I'll be continuously looking up instead of looking at guys' crotches!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - It's a good thing that we don't have those here!

Milleson said...

That may be true Rick, but to be on the safe side I'm never walking into a forest again and I'm sure as hell not ever visiting an arboretum!!! LOL

Moran-Newman Farms said...

Amazing tile work. And, I will never stand under a palm tree again.