WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

Saturday Movies...




(Probably votes republiCON.)

6 comments:

Jeff said...

that last guy.. the men I'm related to and grew up with... More balls than brains.. old family saying

BatRedneck said...

I think my neighbors heard me laughing at the last one :-p
+1 to Jeff's old family saying.

JiEL said...

The no.2 is very faamiliar to me as many squirrels are feeding in my bird manger.
I have to get one of these and screw the squirrles.

Funny to see that brainless guy with his motorcycle..

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

#1) Had me jump out of my seat at the end.
#2,3) Still laughing!!! :("You spin me round, round round baby")

Xersex said...

#2 & #3 made me laugh

Jimbo said...

#3 - Nice recovery on the dismount. 8D