WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 28, 2023

2023.0728.0007...

Raymond Ablack



7 comments:

VoenixRising said...

He makes my butthole twitch.

Anonymous said...

Who is this?

UkBob said...

He’s making several bits of my anatomy move!

BatRedneck said...

I’m sure you’ll feel more comfortable bending over once I unbuckle you...

Big Dude said...

Beautiful man. I think he needs a blowjob.

Sean Kelly said...

Name Raymond Ablack

SickoRicko said...

Sean - Thank you for his name!