WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 02, 2023

2023.0702.0008...

Supermoon "Buck"






(All of these are stock images.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Magnificent Super Moon shoots!!!

#1) Wow, a superb super (buck) moon pic

Last night I a took about 9 PM and it must have been a super moon. Though very orange, it was hazed over because we had rain in the early evening and the wildfires in Canada also clouded the view.

Thanks Rick for sharing. I might go out tonight and check if I can see it, though again we had on and off torrential downpours.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I always like the super moons.

Xersex said...

so nice

Big Dude said...

Gorgeous.