WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0007...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Promise I won't disturb you if I join you in your relaxing tubby. Oh my, my nose just grew, oh my and another part of my anatomy.

Last pic) Fuck this be an artsy pic (LMAO), I'm diving in that tight pucker with my tongue. I might as well give the balls a lick or "two" while I'm near there. Seriously a beautiful sight indeed.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - My pleasure.

Mistress Maddie said...

Love this series of pictures especially that last one. Perhaps I'll greet a trick like that this weekend in the dune.