WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

2023.0617.0004...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh Rick, you've have sent me over the edge with this "nudie" posting!!

#1) Oh just the smile alone, wants me to get on those crisp white sheets of yours, and get them all sticky. Wow, very nice hairy torso!! Oh and that "toy" that you have a firm grip one, isn't too shabby either.. LMAO!!!

#2) OMG, If there are any misspelled words, it's this cutie pies eyes that have me hypotnized. I'll come back later and comment on you later. It's just that I'll never get to the other men, if I keep looking at you.

#3) Oh Patrick, you like to play with your nips too:)

#4) Oh you cute otter you, can you make some pre for me.

#5) This gym rat, will find some action, that's for sure.

Big Dude said...

I could sure swallow some semen outta these peters.