WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 16, 2023

2023.0616.0006...



Sascha Chaykin





Joe Young

6 comments:

Big Dude said...

As for the couple, I'll blow the one guy while the other fucks me. Then they can switch. Then I could fuck both. Does that sound fair, Rick?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Very fair!

Anonymous said...

Belami guy is Sascha Chaykin #2 is Joe Young and #3 is Bruce Beckham and Alex Mecum

hsgisme said...

Wow! That second dude's gotta enough cock for the whole neighborhood! Goodness!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:05pm - Thanks for their names.

Anonymous said...

I did some search about Sascha Chaykin and he is big at Belami