WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 09, 2023

2023.0609.0002...








4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Phenomenal!

Milleson said...

Astonishing wildlife photos here. Of all the animals on earth, I am most fearful of bears and that picture is frightening. To me it is a look of "prepare for the unexpected or prepare to die" to be more accurate. The symmetry of the Kudu's horns is a beautiful sight, and the squirrels' family reunion picture, ?photoshopped?, is hilarious. I mean, that's some bag of nuts on that right critter! All good finds, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I hadn't even noticed those until you mentioned them. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Very nice, in their own environment.

#1) I do loves me a nice bear sneaking up on me on the trails but this one, would be a little TOO much. I'll stick with the two legged kind. Oh and don't think of haven't thought of this one finding me one day... Yikes!!!

#2) I'll stick to "trouser snakes"!! Trouser snakes venom, but be very sticky and have a bitter tangy tastd to it, but at least it won't sting like this water snakes.

#3) Adorable

Thanks Rick!!