WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 08, 2023

2023.0608.0004...






5 comments:

uptonking said...

More delicious fur and full bushes. Grr.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Nice posting of "nudies" Rick!!

#1) Oh handsome great man legs. Oh and thanks for the pit shot, nice man nips too. Oh if you ever feel like topping, I'll spread my butt cheeks for you.

#3) Cutie with a nice slight curved dong:)

Last pic) Oh hard body one, come to bed and let's get dirty all over again.

Big Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Dude said...

Nice collection of suckable dicks and lockable ballsacks. Thanks, Rick.

Xersex said...

last one: his dick look like a snake!