WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 05, 2023

2023.0605.0009...

At least there's a happy ending...

Puppy left for dead on streets of New Jersey shows incredible will to live


7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Again another reason why I can't stand people. How do you see a cute little puppy like that and leave it for dead. If I was closer I would adopt him. Look at that little face.

BatRedneck said...

Oh My F*cking Goodness! How can someone do that? As if they were throwing away some piece of trash.
I concur with Mistress Maddie: this little one I would have picked up to bring him home, without a second thought. I know I'm stating the obvious, still: humans are the most selfish and cruelest of species that ever walked the Earth.

Big Dude said...

I am not what I'd call a dog lover, but whoever did that to that poor creature should be flogged and left to starve.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I agree with you.

Moran-Newman Farms said...

I wish I could just spend an hour in a closed room with whoever did that to this little baby. Only one of us would leave the room and though I am old I am fierce when it comes to the protection of little babies who can do nothing but love even after this. And, like Maddie said, I would take this little sweet thing into my home in a heartbeat and give it the long life filled with love that it deserves. I would rather love a dog than most humans I have ever met.

SickoRicko said...

Moran - I feel the same way.

Xersex said...

moving