WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 05, 2023

2023.0605.0007...

Al Parker







9 comments:

Xersex said...

love this guy

Milleson said...

This man was definitely a part of the awakening of the gay me.

Mistress Maddie said...

I've always enjoyed Al Parker and his big juicy cock!

Big Dude said...

Suckable, suckable, suckable.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I had the hots for him for many years. (Still do.)

fullmoonma said...

My first partner was standing behind Al Parker in a long port-potty line in SF in the '80's, got into a nice conversation, and walked away with an autographed picture, which still graces the wall of our guest bedroom. All was a local boy here in MA, I believe, and knew that when I designed several apartment buildings in Natick - they are the tallest buildings I ever did!

Also have appreciated seeing my husband's beautiful butt when I've logged on for the last few weeks - or maybe it's just a look-alike? I usually start my first bate set of the day when my cock starts to fill out looking at your blog. Love the mix of hardons, political commentary, and exotic pix - nourishment for head, heart, and cock!

SickoRicko said...

Fullmoonma - Thank you for your kind comment.

Anonymous said...

I've found this video with Al Parker, anybody knew that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkXCV4Vyw4

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:48pm - Wow! Thanks for that video. (Of course, it led to me spending about half an hour looking and other vids.)