WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 04, 2023

2023.0604.0004...









7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Gee, Rick. I like looking at peters, cocks hard or soft, meat in mouths, dicks up asses, dongs in hands...what does this mean? Could I be...gasp...a homo? Cocks, cocks, cocks, I can't get enough.

Mistress Maddie said...

@Big Dude.....Well why don't you whip your cock out and I'll suck it and we'll find out if you're gay!! You know just to be safe and see if you're actually gay.😜😘😜

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude & Maddie - Get a room!

Anonymous said...

Big dick energy

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

What a good chuckle I'm having before beddie bye!! Loving Big Dude, and Mistress Maddie's banter about cock and cum, and then to top it off, Rick tells them to get a room..LMAO!!!

Men will jack their meat at every opportunity they get. It's not our fault we have this chemical in our body's called testosterone.

Thanks Rick, great posting.

Big Dude said...

Sounds like the perfect solution.

Big Dude said...

Sure. If you come along to watch...and jack off.