WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 03, 2023

2023.0603.0004...







4 comments:

Jordi said...

El 5 es una maravilla. La pareja Ășltima perfectos. Y la polla del maduro genial.

Anonymous said...

Limp cocks bigger mine hard!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:26pm - As long as you derive pleasure from it, it's okay.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, I must have been "busy" to have missed this great posting of "nudies"!!

#3) Oh you serious looking compact cutie, could I PLEASE get my mouth between your legs and get at that nice cock of yours? I think I will start with licking those beautiful loose balls first. I might even try to steal a kiss from you.

#7) Now we are talking. I do like me a hairy big boy. Oh and that cock, that cock, I'm speechless because I'm too busy sucking and licking it right now.

#8) Boys being boys comparing cocks!! Only natural.

Thanks Rick!!