WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Funnies...





4 comments:

Unashamed Male said...

I love the indoor plants one.

JiEL said...

No.3 You can say that also for cats.

I vaccum every day because my three cats shed some hair and sometimes have to wash the floor too...

Not mentionning when they do their claws on my leather couch or bed quilt or rugs too....

Cats for me are more destructive than dogs.
I had three dogs in the past so I can compare.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I so can identify with #1!! I know I'm still very active, but it comes with consequences:(

Big Dude said...

I can kill plants in moments...poor things.