WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

2023.0530.0001...




2 comments:

whkattk said...

That last one...well, all of them, really, are spot on. That's exactly the way it all feels right now thanks to the republicans and the extremist groups that are allowed to run rampant.

uptonking said...

That last one... spot on. YES. Agree with whkattk. And sadly, that first one hits the nail, too.