WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

2023.0527.0008...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) OH you cutie pie tease you. You do realize that some men find man nips very attractive don't you?

#5) Oh big boy, I'd drink your "mango juice" anytime:)

Nice job Rick!!

Big Dude said...

Handsome bunch of cockteasers.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

Josh Ohl (here on my blog)

Xersex said...

he's #4

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.