WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 19, 2023

2023.0519.0003...


If pas­sen­gers needed to freshen up before arriving at their des­ti­nation, they could take ad­van­tage of the spa­cious bath­rooms and compact vanities to touch up their hair and makeup. It wasn't all luxury, however, as vacuum toilets weren't invented until the 70s, and older planes used only a bucket with a lid for bathroom needs.

No comments: