WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 18, 2023

2023.0518.0004...




(I was just informed that this one is fake.)

9 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic regs

uptonking said...

More outdoors, please. Men look great naked outdoors.

bobbert said...

I do like a bit of fur! So thank you Rick the final images is just lovely!

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - You are very welcome.

Big Dude said...

This set has me hard as a rock and drooling. Man, would I love to spend a year or two in the sack with the last man.

Jordi said...

El primero me Mola pero el Ășltimo esta de infarto. Que gozada de hombres.

SickoRicko said...

Jordi - ¡Absolutamente!

fullmoonma said...

Took some doing to figure out the "fake" - zooming in on his cock and finding the two mid-shaft coloration patterns about 2" apart. He's luscious even mentally imagining the original - but I always had a thing for redheads! It's the SickoRicko version of the NYT mini-crossword puzzle.

SickoRicko said...

Ma - I hadn't noticed until someone told me.