WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 12, 2023

2023.0512.0006...


(This one has long been a favorite.)





('Course, I love them all.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

#1) Yes indeed, could be somewhat of a tease, without even him trying to tease us. Heck in the sauna Rick, if a dude has his towel just below (that little groove aka: plumbers crack), I do my best to take a gander or two:)

Rick if you can find, the you tube video, when Dame Edna was on Michael Parkinson's show, (with Dame Judi Dench, and Sharon Osbourne) you will enjoy it, it's hilarious when they talk about Harrison's Ford's "groove"!!! Sharon can't stop laughing. If you can't find it, I will try to give you more info on how I stumbled upon it.

Wow beautiful, buttery smooth cream cheese butts.

Last pic) We do thank you Rick for including one with a few whispers of hair.

Great job Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Wet linen cotton is always alluring when wet, it always makes me horny when I see a hairy chest through a wet linen shirt😀

Anonymous said...

It’s Bob in the UK commenting seems be be posted as anonymous?

Mistress Maddie said...

Please, if it has a nice cock on it and ass,I like it

Anonymous said...

Great taste!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I happened to see it on Mistress Maddie's blog. It's terrific.

Bob - I've had that trouble myself on other blogs. Sometimes switching to another browser helps correct that.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh that Mistress Maddie knows something good when he sees it. LMAO!! Glad you saw it.

Jimbo said...

What an array! I couldn't pic a favorite it I tried! (Although I'd be happy to take a few of them out for a test run!)

Thanks Rick!

Xersex said...

asstastic!