WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 12, 2023

2023.0512.0001...





5 comments:

Big Dude said...

I long ago resigned myself to the probability that I, or someone I love and care about, will be a victim of one of these Nazipublican/ NRA-driven mass shootings.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - A sad commentary on life in the United States these days.

Jimbo said...

They're unwilling to stop stuffing their pockets with big payouts from the NRA while simultaneously alienating their redneck base which they themselves whipped up into this militant state to begin with. I just don't see any end to it at this point.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Nope. That ship has sailed.

Xersex said...

#3 so true!