WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 06, 2023

2023.0506.0007...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh my with those puppy dog eyes and that little pout, how could you not want to "comfort" this young lad.
#2) Usually I'm the giver, but with those dreamy brown eyes and those SWEET LIPS, I'd love a BJ from him:)
#3,4) Men are beautiful creatures.
#5,6,7,) Wow, now those are bedroom eyes that would lure men or women into their beds.

Great job Rick!!

taurus9311 said...

Faces that captivate. Thank you, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you!

Taurus9311 - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

#6 impressive and beautiful eyes!