WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

2023.0429.0006...

A late contender...

8 comments:

Milleson said...

And the winner is...MTG-WC!!! All other contestants are disqualified.

JiEL said...

Not sure what to think about this one as I think that she is more shooting shit than swallowing piss.... But I surely like to feed her with mine...

What a ridiculous character and she was elected.. It's dicouraging how American politic is becoming.

Jimbo said...

Mean Greene: Our clearest example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in action. Revolting on every level.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I had to look that up and concluded that you are very correct.

hsgisme said...

She was twice elected, which is even more discouraging to think that her constituents actually want her in this job...oy!

whkattk said...

That's about all her mouth is good for.

SFRowGuy said...

I understand the company that makes these can't keep up with the demand.

SickoRicko said...

SFRowGuy - *chuckle*